1. The Boston Bruins are fighting with the IRS about deducting meals when the team is on the road.
2. From HR Magazine, here are 25 quick examples of how companies are improving morale in their organization.
3. This article talks about what questions to ask when you are not hitting your budget.
4. WSJ had an article about how companies are putting data into the hands of farmers to help them manage their operation.
5. Here is the popular New York Times article on the challenges of working inside Amazon.
Thanks for reading,